Jesus loves you
Welcome, and thank you for visiting Massena Baptist Church online. We hope that our website highlights the wide variety of worship, fellowship and service opportunities available. Please feel free to read more about our church on this site, or come in for a visit. We look forward to meeting you soon! Come as you are. All are welcome in the Lord's house.
Listen to this week's Message
Announcement About Services
1. Until 9/6, we will have only one worship service at 10:30 AM.
Sunday 9/6, we will resume Sunday School at 9:45 and morning worship at 11:00. We will have two classes. One for children up to 7th grade (in kitchen) and 8th grade to adults (in the auditorium). (No coffee or refreshments yet.) Please continue to bear with us as we navigate adding more of our regular ministries. We will not be resuming Children’s Church or nursery yet.
We will be keeping a record of those in attendance in case it is needed for contact tracing.
2. Remember not everyone will be ready for hugs or handshakes, be sure and ask first. Rows are marked off for social distancing and there is sanitizer in several places around the church. Signs are up to limit the use of the building.
3. There is Men’s prayer Tuesdays at 6 and Women’s prayer Thursdays at 6.
4. In an effort to limit touching, tithes and offerings can be given in the box at the back of the auditorium near the baptismal.
5. For those still not comfortable coming out to service yet, we will record and it will be available on YouTube and Facebook by early afternoon.
** For the latest Video Messages and devotionals, visit the Massena Baptist Church YouTube page at:
5 Dover St.
Massena, NY 13662
Pastor Charles and Diane Shearer and family
Pastor Charles was saved when he was 12 years old in Sunday School. He went on to Bible School and Seminary, worked in Christian camps and as an Associate Pastor in PA.
He and Diane have been married since 1995 and have five children: William, Christopher, Abigail, Joshua and Nicole.
Pastor Charles' favorite verses are Proverbs 3:5-6. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.